Inspirational Quotes

I must apologize in advance for not having references of where these quotes came from.  There are many times I have just written down something I heard from TV, the radio, a friend, or saw in a book, on a card, or on the internet.  Because this started out as something personal for me, I wasn't thinking about copyright issues but I still wanted to share some of the motivational sayings.  So here they are, my apologizes for not providing credit to the due places. I will try to find the references and add them at a later point.


Motivational Sayings: 
  • There is never a better time than now.
  • There is opportunity in every obstacle.
  • Self pity is poison. Achieve greatness.
  • Life is meant to be abundant, your greatness is waiting.


Self Worth
  • Celebrate being you.
  • I am worth it.
  • Discover the power within yourself.
  • Do what is right for you.
  • I am happy with me.
  • Inner peace begins the moon event you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.  
  • Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your self worth.  
  • The fastest way to increase your self esteem is to take better care of yourself.  


Achieving Success
  • We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle.
  • Hold an image of the life you want, and that image will become fact.
  • Extend the limits of what's possible, without fear, transform boundaries into horizons.
  • Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.
  • Being willing is not enough, we must do.
  • Disappointments, challenges,  and failures were not meant to destroy you; they were meant to strength you.  



Don't Give Up
  • Dream.
  • You are going to have to dig deep. (A favorite saying among the CBS reality show Survivor)
  • Get well.
  • A wish for comfort and peace.
  • Last longer, stay strong.
  • Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.  (Madeleine L. 'Engle)
  • Look for something positive in each day,  even if some days you have to look a little harder.  Let the challenges make you strong.  
  • Never look back.  If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe,  she wouldn't have become a princess.  
  • If you make friends with yourself,  you will never be alone.  
  • The fear of change is scary until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change.  
  • Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right.  


More to come. Also, if you know where any of these sayings come from, please feel free to leave comments so I can update this page.

4 comments:

  1. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. inspirational people

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete